Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 2

I was supposed to have some time off this week, but seems as if I will need to be shifting back in to analyst mode for the time being. Updates and progress are as follows:
  • Purchased "Trend Following" by Michael Covell (?). Picked this up after browsing through random investment book lists through Amazon. It's a pretty sizable read but looks promising.
  • Received Penny Stocking DVD program. I was going to dedicate the tail end of this week to watching it and will now have to reorganize the schedule to fit it.
  • Received a report from my personal assistant on the "mark to market" accounting election used by traders. Still haven't read it.

I'm also considering trying to train my body for 4-5 hours of sleep per night. I tried this once and it failed miserably and fucked up my sleeping pattern. We'll see how that one goes...

No comments: